Welcome to Steel Works Shipping Containers
Shipping Containers. Storage Solutions. Special Containers
Vacancy for Mid+ FE React Developer
We are looking for Mid+ FE developer with 2+ years working experience in React for a full-time job.
- Next.js, SASS, TypeScript, Jest, React Testing Library.
- Solid up-to-date experience (2+ years) in React and TypeScript.
- Writing clean, well-structured, maintainable and scalable code, coverage with tests, addressing security
- You can build a web shop front end from scratch, maintain it and fix bugs
- You have been involved in projects built from scratch in React and you understand how to approach and structure a development project from a concept to production
- Willingness to learn and ability to develop own skills independently
- Good English level, reading/writing is the most important.
- Being proactive to ask questions, communicate and resolve issues
Nice to have:
- Experience in Next.js (especially ISG and SSR) or a desire to learn and work in Next.js is a strong plus
- Experience in starting projects from scratch is great added value
- E-commerce domain experience
- Pet projects in React that can be shared with the lead developer to evaluate technical skills
- Speaking Russian
What you can expect:
- Full Time job offer (37,5 hours/week)
- Flexible location. Relocation to the Netherlands is possible after a year of successful cooperation
- Competitive salary!
- As a first project – re-building from scratch the whole FE set up of the webshop in a SEO-friendly manner in Next.js
- Second project – building a wrapper around our e-commerce system from scratch in React for the back-office needs + support of the first project
- Your voice will matter in decision-making. You can shape the future of containers trade!
- No support of the legacy code
- Joining a talented development team at an early stage of shaping the team in a fast-growing company
- We support professional and personal development through training, courses, coaching; If necessary English courses will be provided
- We truly care about each other 🙂
Content Coordinator / Final Editor
We are looking for a content coordinator with 2+ years working experience for a full-time job.
Role and main responsibilities:
- Responsible for keeping all web shop content up to date, consistent (according to the business changes) and useful for our customers.
- Develop a structured way to align any content updates in different places within one country web shop as well as across different countries (considering regional differences in language, product offer, transport options etc.).
- Coordinate external parities to translate required content (provide details about the context, follow up to get deliverables on time).
Must have qualifications:
- Strong English level (preferably a native speaker) and good German, having a feel for the language is important. Other languages, such as Spanish, Portuguese, French or Italian are a plus.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Very accurate, an eye for detail.
- Proactive, initiative
- Taking ownership, responsible, self-organized.
- Customer-oriented, team player.
- Ability to work with some team members and external translators remotely.
Nice to have:
- Interest to be the final responsible for content editing and finding small improvements for multilingual content alignment and better clarity.
- Curious to learn and preference to work in an international environment.
- Previous working experience is a plus, but not required if the candidate is able to do the job (preferably to showcase your abilities on volunteer or extra-curricular activities).
- Competitive salary. Growth opportunities.
- Flexible contract for 20-32 hours a week.
- High visibility results of your work.
- International team, helping each other to succeed; innovative rapidly growing company with agile mindset.
- Thorough on-boarding to use CMS as well as clear introduction into the business and product/regional differences will be provided.
About Steel Works Shipping Containers:
We are based in the Netherlands and a 100% digital e-commerce company. Steel Works Shipping Containers is a successful steadily growing start-up, trading shipping containers online. The company launched in Canada in October 2020, expanded to the USA in July 2021 and will roll out rapidly to establish a global coverage.
We grow and learn really quickly. We would like to reinforce our development team to facilitate this growth and develop best software solutions accommodating market needs. Great time and opportunity to join the team and grow together!
We see it as our mission to make a serious contribution to reducing the amount of empty containers transported worldwide. We transport the containers to our customers in a climate-neutral way by compensating the CO2 emissions with trees planted by Land Life. In this way, a forest of thousands of trees is already being created in northern Spain. Shares and likes are welcome!
Don’t hesitate to contact me for any additional information and send your CV to email@example.com