40ft Shipping Container
The 40′ high cube shipping container with doors on both ends is 1′ taller than standard shipping containers and still fits in a standard parking space. The 40ft shipping container with doors on both ends is accessible from multiple points of entry and does not require exact positioning upon delivery.
Designed and built for security, mobility, and transportation, the 40ft storage container is weatherproof, durable and economical. This unique 40′ shipping container is custom created by Steelworks. It fits in a standard parking space and can be moved with a 5,000 lb. forklift. Tailor the shipping container to meet your requirements with our custom fabrication options.
Quick, professional delivery of the 40ft shipping container is available.
40ft shipping containers standard features:
- Single end corrugated steel cargo doors
- High security lock box (new models only)
- Two-way forklift pockets, tested to 16,000 lbs./ 44 squ. in.(new models only)
- 1 ⅛ thick marine plywood floors
- Wall tie down steel lashing rings, 4,000 lbs. cap. each (40 total) tested at 6,000 lbs.
- Corner castings all corners (8 total)
40ft shipping containers specifications:
|External dimensions||Internal dimensions||Door dimensions||Weight|
|Length: 40′ (12.19m)||Length: 39′ 3” (11.96m)||Width: 7′ 8” (2.34m)||8,269 lbs. (3,750 kg)|
|Width: 8′ (2.44m)||Width: 7′ 8” (2.34m)||Height: 7′ 5” (2.26m)|
|Height: 8′ 6” (2.62m)||Height: 7′ 10” (2.38m)|