High Cube Shipping Containers
40ft High Cube Shipping Containers
The 40′ high cube shipping containers are the tallest unit available in our inventory. It is 1′ taller than standard shipping containers and is easily accessible from lockable cargo doors on one end.
Designed and built for secure, extra large storage and mobility, the weatherproof 40′ high cube shipping container is a popular choice for commercial, industrial, and rural materials. Tailor the shipping container to meet your requirements with our custom fabrication options.
Quick, professional delivery of the 40ft shipping container is available.
40ft shipping containers standard features:
- Single end corrugated steel cargo doors
- High security lock box (new models only)
- Two-way forklift pockets, tested to 16,000 lbs./ 44 squ. in.(new models only)
- 1 ⅛ thick marine plywood floors
- Wall tie down steel lashing rings, 4,000 lbs. cap. each (40 total) tested at 6,000 lbs.
- Corner castings all corners (8 total)
40ft high cube shipping containers specifications:
|External dimensions||Internal dimensions||Door dimensions||Weight|
|Length: 40′ (12.19m)||Length: 39′ 3” (11.96m)||Width: 7′ 8” (2.34m)||8,688 lbs. (3,940 kg)|
|Width: 8′ (2.44m)||Width: 7′ 8” (2.34m)||High Cube Height: 8′ 5” (2.26m)|
|High Cube Height: 9′ 6” (3.62m)||High Cube Height: 8′ 10” (2.46m)|
40ft Truck and trailer
This truck and trailer can fit up to four 10ft shipping containers. Requires 100ft straight line for drop-off. Read more here
Local delivery starting at $350
There are no reviews yet.